The no visitors rule has been lifted!
Miss Taryn is excepting visitors now. BUT! There are rules….
- – Only 2 people are allowed at her bedside at a time and one of them has to be Ben or myself.
- – You have to be at least 18 years old.
- – Have you had the following symptoms in the last week? If so, no visiting.
Cough, fever, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, fever blister/rash, pink eye, insect bites, swollen glands, respiratory virus.
- – Have you been exposed to anyone within the last week that has had…(If so no visiting) Respiratory infection, flu symptoms, mumps/whooping cough, infected skin lesions/rash, MRSA (methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus)
- – Please leave your purse in the car, and if you bring your cell phone in turn it on silent/vibrate.
- – Before you go in to see her, you will have to scrub in with a special surgical sponge for 3 min. You will have to take off your watch so, if you don’t have pockets leave it in the car.
- – She gets aggravated when there is a lot of activity outside her isolette, so we are limiting the visits to 30 min.
- (Just for clarification) You can not just stop by the hospital and visit her. There are no viewing windows, and they will only let you in to visit her if we are with you.
The NICU is closed everyday during the following hrs:
If you would like to see her please give me a call and we can set up a time and day. Please don’t be offended as I will likely run down this list with you to make sure you are “OK” to visit. 🙂 Also, there is always the possibility of a last minute cancelation if she is not doing well or there is a procedure that she needs to have done.
We can’t wait for you to meet her!