Taryn had a stable night, but we received a call early this morning that she needed to be manually bagged for about 30 min.
She has another infection in her lungs that she is being treated for now. It is a yeast infection.
This morning we talked to her nurse and the head neonate Dr at UCLA and Dr Mah the head at Los Robles want to sit down with us @ 1pm and talk.
Taryn is receiving the maximum support that medicine can provide. We are pleading with the Lord for clarity. We have told him that we can not make the decision to end her life. If his will is for her to go home he needs to work above and beyond medicine.
We ask that your prayers be for
1) a miraculous healing.
2) THE LORDS WILL BE DONE. That any decision we make will be God giving us the clarity to make that decision.
3) Strength and peace and hope for Ben and I